End of the Year Ceremony
Friday, June 19, 2020 Monmouth Worship Center, 37 Vanderburg Rd. Marlboro
(From our school, left at the corner of Vanderburg and the building is a half mile on left)
1. Please arrive a few minutes early.
Children will be taken to the auditorium by their teachers upon arrival. They will be positioned on the stage with their classmates. Once the children are ready to begin, we will open the doors of the auditorium so parents and guests can take their seats.
2. While you are waiting to enter the auditorium, please be aware that there may be another performance going on, so we ask that all talking be done at a low level.
Please do not allow loud voices to disturb the performance.
3. The first few rows of seating are reserved for parents of the performing children.
Please take only TWO seats per family in these reserved rows. The remainder of guests can be seated in the other seats in the auditorium. Kindergarten parents will be notified separately of special seating arrangements.
4. Photography and video taping of the performance is encouraged, but please do not use flash as it may disturb the children.
We know that you are excited about capturing these moments, but please help the kids be able to perform their best. Also, please be considerate about blocking the view of others
5. After each performance, refreshments will be served in the adjoining room.
You will be asked to meet your children there to socialize with friends and teachers. We ask all parents and children to leave the stage area immediately following the performance, as there is another program scheduled. (Except for Kindergarten graduation).