The Enrichment Program at Turtle Creek Learning Academy promotes the development of both critical and creative thinking in bright and motivated children. Students are challenged by invigorating lessons in the core subject areas of reading, writing, and problem solving, all in a supportive environment where intelligence is respected and ingenuity is expected. Young learners are inspired by the willing engagement of like-minded peers, working together to solve problems, comprehend text, and write effectively. Through these enrichment courses, learners become more confident, resourceful, and independent.
• Development of critical thinking skills in reading, writing, and problem solving
• Growth in ability and confidence to think through unfamiliar problems
• Improvement in narrative, creative, and expository (informative) writing
• Advancement in comprehension of advanced text/topics
• Enjoyment and delight in classroom activities
• Interaction with like-minded students toward collaborative success
As with all our other classes and programs, our Enrichment program endeavors to support your child’s intellectual and emotional development.