TCLA Enrichment is committed to the development of critical and creative thinking in bright and motivated children. Students are challenged in the core content subject areas of reading, writing, and problem solving in a supportive environment where their intelligence is respected and risk taking is expected. Students fully enjoy the supportive and inspiring engagement with like-minded peers as they work together to solve problems, comprehend text, and write effectively. Through these enrichment courses, learners will become more confident, resourceful, and independent.
• Development of critical thinking skills in reading, writing and problem solving
• Growth in confidence in students’ ability to think through unfamiliar problems
• Improvement in expository (informative), narrative and creative writing
• Improvement in the ability to comprehend text at a deeper level
• Your child’s enjoyment and delight in being engaged with like-minded students and succeeding at the intellectual challenges presented
• Our total and full commitment to your child’s intellectual development