Ms. Ramos’s Class Class Update
Ms. Ramos – Two Year Olds – November 12, 2018
Reviewing Letter: A-H
Introducing the letter: I
Number: Review 1-10
Shape: Review Shapes
Color: Review Colors
Theme: Thankful hearts and our Food Drive
We hope you had a wonderful long weekend!
This week we will talk about being thankful for all the wonderful things in our lives, especially our families. The children will also learn about what it means to give to others in need when we talk about our food drive. We have partnered with Students Change Hunger. The collection at our school ends November 21.
We will continue to work on fine motor skills using play-doh and manipulative’s such as small bears. We will review our numbers, colors, shapes and letters this week.
November 19th and 20th are one session days with no lunch served. Dismissal is at 12:00pm. Parent-Teacher Conference sign up list is available by the sign in sheet. Should none of these times work for you or you need a phone conferences are available.
We are having a Thanksgiving Feast on Wednesday, November 21. Turtle Creek will provide the turkey and gravy. Please see the sign up sheet if you would like to contribute. If it is not your child’s normal day to come to school he/she is invited to join us for the feast 11am -12pm.
Our share site on Shutterfly is up and running! You can log in as:
- For those who haven’t done so, please bring in a family photo for our wall in class.
- Please dress for mess. Sneakers work best for our playground. Also, please dress your child accordingly for the weather.
- The PTO sent out an order form for Thanksgiving Turkey Chocolate Pops. If you wish to order, please return the form. Thank you for supporting our PTO! They do wonderful things for our children and school
- Our winter Holiday Party is coming up on December 8th 12-3. Save the date!
- Our school website has all the information about upcoming events and calendar. https://tclacenter.com/
Literature for the week:
I Love To Gobble You Up by Sandra Magsamen
Thanksgiving Day At Our House by Nancy White Carlstrom
Giving Thanks by Jake Swamp
Thanksgiving Day Thanks by Laura Elliott
Thanksgiving Is For Giving Thanks by Margaret Sutherland
Clifford’s Good Deeds by Norman Bridwell
Regards, Ms. Jenn and Ms. Priya
View More Class Updates