Ms. Lazzaro’s Class Update
Two Year Old Highlights- October 14
We hope that you had a wonderful fall weekend. This week we will be introducing the Letter B. We will introduce the children to the letter through “B” objects such as bumblebees, balls, butterflies and bears as well as learning the color Blue. The children will be creating a Bee craft which will teach them to recognize alternating color patterns.
We will continue singing the ABC Phonics Song 2 which will assist them in both letter and sound recognition.
The literature that we will be reading this week:
- Bark, George by Jules Feiffer
- Big Bad Wolf by Claire Masurel
- Mr. Bumble by Kim Kennedy
- Cuddle Bear by Claire Freedman & Gavin Scott
- Class photos can be viewed on the Shutterfly Link.
- Pumpkin Patch Wednesday October 16th.
- Please wear PINK on Friday, October 18th to support our “Wear Pink Day” for Breast Cancer Awareness.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your child in a timely fashion at drop off as it makes the transition easier for the children and allows the class to continue to establish routines.
- If you would like, you can send in a sweatshirt or light coat to keep here for outdoor play on cool days.
School is closed tomorrow, Monday, October 14.
Ms. Kristin, Ms. Christina & Ms. Lauren
View More Class Updates