Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina’s Class Update
Ms. Kristin & Ms. Christina Two Year Old Highlights – December 9
Our holiday party was a great success. Thank you for supporting Arms Wide Open. Special thanks to the PTO for all their hard work! We will continue this month celebrating the holiday season. This week we will create menorahs and Christmas trees by coloring paper light bulbs and gluing them on the tree. We will be making menorah’s out of the children’s thumb prints. The children LOVE to paint and use play-dough. The children will also make stockings this week to decorate our classroom. All of these activities help develop their fine motor skills.
Please play the ABC Phonics Song 2 on You Tube, this will assist them in both letter and sound recognition.
The literature that we will be reading this week:
- Pete The Cat Saves Christmas: by James Dean
- The Little Blue Trucks Christmas: by Alice Schertle
- Clark The Shark Loves Christmas: by Bruce Hale
- Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel by: Stephen Carpenter
- Sign in and out and CHECK FOLDERS DAILY.
- Our holiday Pajama Party will be on Friday, December 20th @ 10:30am. Please look for emails from our class moms!
- Pizza forms for January have been sent out; please return.
- Our last day before winter break is Friday, December 20th. We return to school Thursday, January 2n
Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina
View More Class Updates