Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina’s Class Update
Twos March 09 Highlights
We hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family. This week we are introducing the letters K & L. The children will name things that start with the letters I & J, and they will stamp the letters using do-a-dots.
This week we will be creating lions by painting a paper plate orange then gluing on eyes and a nose. Fine motor skills will be developed by creating a kite using do-a-dots and gluing a string the back.
We play the ABC Phonics Song 2 daily. The repetition of this song assists the children in learning both letter and sound recognition.
The literature that we will be reading this week:
Little Cloud: by Eric Carle
Little Tree: by E.E. Cummings
The Little Ice Cream Truck: by Margery Cuyler
Love and Kiss: by Sarah Wilson
Please send in enough snacks for your child, Thank you!
• Sign in and out and CHECK FOLDERS DAILY.
• Please send enough snacks for your child.
• Please dress your child in comfortable playtime clothes. (Sweats, & joggers etc.)
• On Monday, March 16th, the Turtle Man is coming.
• Breakfast with Buddies is March 27th. Your child may bring one adult to school to have a special breakfast with them.
With Love, Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina
View More Class Updates