Ms. Cappelluti’s Class Update
Ms. Cappelluti – Three Year Old Highlights – December 16
Week of December 16, 2019
Our Theme: Holiday Fun
This week we will continue to explore and enjoy the wonderful winter holidays. We will have our class celebrations on Thursday and Friday. We hope you enjoy the beautiful gifts that the children worked on for you. Our week is packed with lots of learning and fun! Our activities include; “Hanukkah Counting,” cutting “snowflakes,” “Holiday Hokey Pokey,” and “Santa’s Search for Letters.”
- Get Well Santa by Julie Sykes
- The Christmas Snowman by Chris Angelilli
- The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
- Light the Lights by Margaret Moorman
- Is it Hanukkah Yet? By Nancy Krulik
- Hanukkah Oh Hanukkah by Susan Roth
- The Littlest Elf by Brandi Dougherty
- The Gingerbread Bear by Robert Dennis
1. Thursday and Friday are our Holiday Celebrations. Thanks to those who signed up to contribute. Please remember we are a nut free school. No morning snack is necessary on these days.
2. Please send in pizza, hot lunch, and fun club money for those who participate.
3. School is closed from 12/23-1/1 for holiday break. Classes resume on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020.
Wishing all of our families a wonderful holiday season filled with joy and peace. Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year to all.
View More Class Updates