Veggies es bonus vobis, proinde vos postulo essum magis kohlrabi welsh onion daikon amaranth tatsoi tomatillo melon azuki bean garlic.
Gumbo beet greens corn soko endive gumbo gourd. Parsley shallot courgette tatsoi pea sprouts fava bean collard greens dandelion okra wakame tomato. Dandelion cucumber earthnut pea peanut soko zucchini.
Ms. Cappelluti’s Class Class Update
Ms. Cappelluti Three Year Olds | Highlights – May 7, 2018
Our Theme: We Love Our Mommies
This week as we get ready for Mother’s Day we focus on all the ways our Moms are special, why we love them, and all they do for us. The children will enjoy preparing for our very special Mother’s Day Tea on Thursday and Friday. We look forward to this special time spent with Mom. Also this week we will practice our sequencing skills, review numbers 1-10 in English and Spanish, and further strengthen our letter recognition. We would like to wish all of our Moms a wonderful Mother’s Day. Extra special thanks to our Class Moms and our PTO Moms for all that you do!
I Love You Because You’re You by Liza Baker
We Love Our Mom by Jan and Mike Berenstein
What Do You Love? By Jonathan London
Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
What Mommies Do Best by Laura Numeroff
1. Dress for outside play and fun! Sneakers are best for the playground.
2. This Thursday and Friday at 10:30am is our Mother’s Day Tea! If we haven’t already confirmed, please let us know if someone other than Mom will be attending. We are so excited to have you join us for some special treats and fun! There is no need to send in morning snack on Thursday or Friday.
3. Thursday will be our Turtle Creek Art Show from 5-6:30pm. Hope to see you there.
4. If your child has a summer birthday but you’d like to celebrate in class before the school year ends, please let me know and we can choose a convenient date/time.
5. Next Thursday, 5/17 will be Miss Anita’s last day. Please join us in wishing her all the best.
Wishing all of our Moms a beautiful and Happy Mother’s Day!
View More Class Updates