Ms. Cappelluti’s Class Update
Ms. Cappelluti – Three Year Old Highlights – September 16
Week of September 16, 2019
Our Theme: Getting to Know Our Class and Our Friends
We are off to a great start this school year! We are really enjoying getting to know the children. Each day they are becoming more familiar with our classroom and daily routines. It is adorable to watch them get to know each other; friendships are already blooming! We will continue to introduce our classroom procedures, as well as talk about friendship and help to foster this in our class.
-Llama Llama Misses Mama by Anna Dewdney
-The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn
-I Love School by Philemon Sturges
-A Teacher for Bear by Anne Marie Pace
“Hello Neighbor”, “The Goodbye Song”, “Adios”
1. We are busy working on our “Family Wall”; please send in a family picture if you haven’t done so already.
2. Thanks for labeling all snacks and lunches, it’s a great help! Remember to check all labels regarding our nut free policy. If your child stays until 3pm or later, please send in an extra afternoon and aftercare snack and drink. All families may want to send in an extra water bottle daily in addition to a drink cup, as the children finish quickly.
3. Please remember to send in a full change of clothing and a smock. If your child’s clothes need to be changed at school, please bring a new set on the next day back to class.
4. Scholastic Book Orders are due by Friday, 9/20. If you’d like to order online our code is J94KJ.
5. Back to School Night is Thursday, 9/26; details to follow.
6. Fun clubs start this week; it’s not too late to sign up for one.
7. Please return your laundered sheet on the sleep mat for your child on Monday.
Thanks for a great start and have a wonderful week!
View More Class Updates