We hope you enjoyed the weekend with your family. This week we will be creating “Turkey’s” using the children’s handprints; they also will be gluing feathers on it. We will be singing “The Be Thankful Song”. The children LOVE TO PAINT. They will be painting different vegetable’s and gluing them on a placemat. We are going to talk about foods that are Thanksgiving related by using play food to demonstrate a Thanksgiving Feast.
Please play the ABC Phonics Song 2 on You Tube, this will assist them in both letter and sound recognition.
The literature that we will be reading this week:
- I Love to Gobble You Up by: by Sandra Magsamen
- The Turkey Saves the Day by Shelagh Canning
- Let’s Celebrate Thanksgiving by J. Patrick Lewis
- One Little, Two Little, Three Little Pilgrims by B. G. Hennessy
- A Plump and Perky Turkey by Teresa Bateman
- Sign in and out and CHECK PACKPACKS DAILY PLEASE.
- Our Thanksgiving Feast will be held on Wednesday, November 27th at 11:30am if it is not your child’s day, you can come join us for the feast. Just let us know.
- Enjoy family time! School is closed on Thursday and Friday, November 26th and November 27th.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,
Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina
Categorised in: Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina