We hope that you had a wonderful fall weekend with your family. The next two weeks we will be all about “Giving Thanks”. We will be making a Thankful Turkey buy coloring the feathers and gluing feathers on it. We will be singing “The Pumpkin Pie Song”.
We will continue singing the ABC Phonics Song 2 which will assist them in both letter and sound recognition. The children adore this song, please play it at home for them!
The literature that we will be reading this week:
- The Turkey Saves the Day by Shelagh Canning Let’s Celebrate Thanksgiving by J. Patrick Lewis
- One Little, Two Little, Three Little Pilgrims by B. G. Hennessy
- A Plump and Perky Turkey by Teresa Bateman
- Please check your email daily to see class photos.
- Please sign in and out and check backpacks daily.
- Our Thanksgiving Feast will be held on Wednesday, November 27th.
- Parent-Teacher conference are Monday, November 18th and Tuesday, November 19th. Please see our sign up list when you come to school. There are still slots left.
- Monday, November 18th and Tuesday, November 19th are one session days. Pick up is 12:00pm. No lunch will be served those days. Contact Lisa if you need aftercare.
Warm Regards, Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina
Categorised in: Ms. Kristin and Ms. Christina