You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in. -Dr. Seuss
Circle, Square, Diamond, Triangle & Rectangle
We are happy to say that most of our class know their numbers from 1-10! This week the children will learn/review and color one shape every day. We will be using our flash cards and we will be working on a matching worksheet. We also will be creating a Triangle Tree which entails gluing small pieces of triangular paper as leaves to reinforce fine motor skills. The children will be stamping a circle using Do- A-Dots. As our craft they will be creating a collage of circle painting, using toilet paper rolls.
Our stories for the week:
Ship Shapes by: Stella Blackstone & Siobhan Bell
Seeing Triangles All Around Us: by: Schuette
Seeing Square All Around Us by: Schuette
Seeing Rectangles All Around Us by: Schuette
Seeing Circles All Around Us by: Schuette
- Please sign your child in/out every day
- Dress for outside play as the weather warms up we get out on the playground. Please dress your child in sneakers.
- Please remember there is no school on Friday, May 24 and Monday, May 27
- We return on Tuesday, May 28.
- Our summer camp is filling up so please see Lisa if you plan on your child attending.
- Plan ahead- our end of year ceremony will be Friday, June 14th 9:00am at The Monmouth Worship Center. Feel free to bring guests.
Have a fantastic week ahead!
Ms. Kristin and Ms. Priya
Categorised in: Uncategorized