1,2,3, You and Me!
Letter of the week: Reviewing the Alphabet
Themes: 1-10 Numbers and Counting
We hope you enjoyed Mother’s Day Tea and spending time with your child. We have introduced every letter and now we are going to review numbers 1-10. We will use manipulatives to reinforce counting. This week the children will continue to color one number every day. We will be playing an egg matching game and we will match the numbers to the number of dots. We also will be creating a caterpillar using the numbers from 1-10.
Our literature for the week:
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, School Day Math by: Barbara Barbieri Mc Grath
Count The Monkeys: by: Mac Barnett & Kevin Cornell
Ten On A Train by: John O’Leary
I Can Count to 100…Can You? by: Michael J. Smolin
- Please sign your child in/out every day
- Dress for outside play as the weather warms up we get out on the playground.
- Please remember there is no school on Friday, May 24-27, returning back on
Tuesday, May 28.
- Our summer camp is filling up so please see Lisa if you plan on your child attending.
- Plan ahead- our end of year ceremony will be Friday, June 14th 9:00am at The Monmouth Worship Center. Feel free to bring guests.
Have a wonderful week ahead!
Ms. Kristin and Ms. Priya
Categorised in: Uncategorized